People often ask me how I healed my struggle with anxiety, weight, eating disorder(s) and Multiple Sclerosis. One of the main ingredients is TIME. Taking the time to re-connect with myself, my spirit/soul, and to nurture myself daily was critical to healing my mind, body, spirit AND to fully living my purpose- growing my sustainable coaching business (and still is).
This was not easy for me, as like many of you, I had a tendency towards putting myself last and over-giving to others. This looked like: over-working to please my boss/clients and to feel worthy. Also saying yes to loved ones needs and desires before my own, and spending lots of time trying to fix others problems/make them happy. This left very little time to nurture and focus on me – my wants, needs, desires, passions, and purpose.
If you truly want to heal, be healthy & happy (and perhaps start or grow your business), you need to invest the TIME in yourself. Find tons of tips & tools below…including a guided T.M.P. MP3 practice- my secret tool!
Time Creator Tips & Tools:
- Get clear on your priorities– Look at all areas of your life: health, spirituality, purpose/work, relationships, your passions/hobbies, and money. What you focus on grows.
- Carve out time for your priorities everyday (and protect it). It is not selfish, it is self-love.
- Learn to say NO and be okay with disappointing others. The worst person to disappoint is yourself. Not making time for you and your priorities causes depression, weight, and even chronic illness.
- Be aware of your “Time Suckers” or barriers, the things that keep you from actually taking the time you have blocked for yourself. Remember awareness is the 1st key to changing anything. Which of these Top 3 do you struggle with? How have they (or are currently) negatively impacting you and your health? Other areas of your life (purpose, biz, love, money)?
1) Over-working– This includes your job, volunteering, chores, parenting.
2) Over-Giving (aka People Pleasing)– This includes friends, kids, spouse, family, and even strangers.
3) Technology (TV, FB, Internet)– Many of us allow ourselves to get sucked in by technology. Truth: You actually do this to escape something that you are afraid of or don’t want to face.
- Connect with Yourself/Spirit Daily: Before you hit the ground running take at least 10 minutes each morning to reflect on your priorities and your schedule. Are they in alignment? If not, how can you shift this? What can you let go of or delegate? Check in again before bed- did you spent your time in the way that you desired, and if not, why? Which time sucker(s? got in the way? What can you do in the future to change this? Remember to do this with complete compassion and curiosity.
- Download and listen to the guided T.M.P. practice to shift your self-limiting time beliefs, relax, and breathe. Please NEVER listen while driving!
Ready to heal your body, past trauma OR grow your soul-centered business in 2016? Click below, fill out a short survey, and I will contact you within 48 hours to schedule a phone/skype session so we can: discuss your area(s) of breakdown and desires, start you on some inspired action steps, and see how we might continue to work together to heal your anxiety, weight, illness or grow your coaching or healing business. I can’t wait to connect with you! Love & Light, Tanya
“Tanya helped me more in a few weeks than others have in years…
I highly recommend working with Tanya! She has helped me more in a few weeks than others have in years. I had been suffering from grief, health problems including Multiple Sclerosis, and past trauma issues while also transitioning from my day job to my own business. Once she introduced me to mind body healing, almost immediately most of my symptoms stopped. It was like my spirit finally felt heard and stopped screaming for attention.
I have also had more clients sign up to work with me in 2 weeks than I had been getting per month. I plan to continue working with Tanya. Life is always changing and it’s nice to have someone right by your side. Thank you Tanya for everything you done to help me find the road to happiness.” – Katy Costa, Holistic Health Coach