Money Blueprint: Your “money blueprint” is what creates your current money reality. Your blueprint can either help you or block you from receiving money. Your money blueprint is made up of stories or beliefs that we hold about money- both giving it and receiving it. These beliefs come from what we heard or saw growing up about money (parents, culture, etc.). If you don’t like your current money reality or situation then you need to shift your money blueprint = beliefs!
Money Tips & Tools:
1) Rate: Are you satisfied with your current money reality? (1 = little, 10= fully satisfied)
2) Reflection: What did you see/hear growing up about work and how you make money? What are your beliefs about money?
3) Look at your money every week with gratitude – you pick the day (perhaps “money monday’s”) and login to your bank acct, credit cards, etc. and just look at the numbers. Send gratitude for the money that you have (no matter how much) and for the credit that was given to you. What we focus on & are grateful for grows.
4) Know your monthly expenses. Create a “prosperity plan” (I hate the word budget). I share with you the template I use in the audio program below. At the end of the month look at your spending with curiosity (and compassion).
5) What you spend your money on is YOUR choice. Is your spending in alignment with what your priorities/desires are really are? (again ask with compassion & curiosity).
Contribution: I believe it is our birthright to do what we are good at, love to do, and make an abundance of money doing it with fun and relative ease. The only thing stopping of from doing this is the self-limiting beliefs we hold- often unconsciously.
1) Rate: What is your current satisfaction with you work/career? (1 = little, 10= fully satisfied)
2) Reflection: What did you see/hear growing up about work and how you make money?