Hello, I’m Tanya Penny, your healing catalyst and freedom coach. Wow! I can’t believe that 2013 is pretty much over. I was just wanted to shoot a short video with a coaching exercise to help you end 2013 and move into 2014 with empowerment.
For a lot of us the end of the year stirs up a lot of stuff. We tend to look back at everything we didn’t do, at everything we didn’t accomplish. So what I want to help you do today is to flip that around into a positive experience and a new smooth, fun exciting transition into 2014.
1. Get your journal, a piece of paper, your computer or whatever you’d like to use.
2. Create a page with five columns and title it 2013 Progress and Achievements.
3. Label each column with the five areas of your life: health, relationships (with others, self and higher self), money, business and life purpose. Look back starting with January 2013 and write down all your progress and all your achievements in each area. Some may have more than others. I’m going to guess that all of these areas have at least one accomplishment or progress made. If not, that’s OK too.
4. After you’re finished with that, now look forward into 2014 in all these same areas. Write down in a few sentences what you’d like that area to look like, your vision in 2014. We’ll come back to more about this in a part two of this video.
5. Now I’d like you to think about what you need to release so that you can move forward into 2014 and move toward what you want to create. Do you need to release fear? Doubt? Self-criticism? Scarcity beliefs around money? Depression? Anxiety? Relationship beliefs? It can be a quality. It can be an illness. It can be a symptom in your body. It can be a relationship you’re currently in. What of these do you need to let go of in order for 2014 to be your ultimate vision, your ultimate life of passion? You can have it.
6. On a separate piece of paper, write all of these things down and then burn it, either in a campfire or on your grill. Release it into the universe or your higher power. Put it out there that you’re ready to let it go.
Thank you for joining me throughout 2013. It’s been a wild and crazy year for me, and I’m sure 2014 will be no different. I’m glad you’ve come along with me on my adventure of living my ultimate passion and life of freedom. That’s what I’m here to help you do as well.
Be sure to check out Part II of this video. For now look back at your progress, visualize your 2014 and let go of what you want to release in 2013. Happy new year and thanks for joining me!
Click HERE to get the support and tools you need to create the life of passion and freedom you desire in 2014!