The Divine You Retreat
Mt Shasta, California
September 29 – October 2, 2018
Imagine… Coming together in sacred Mt Shasta to discover, connect, and cultivate the health, peace & happiness you desire…
Does your dream life include not only having a healthy, balanced body and mind, but also living a life of purpose and passion?
Where you wake each day with a sense of peace, an abundance of energy, & confidence… while living a life you love?
Truth: These aren’t just dreams — they are a yearning from your heart. They are a calling from your spirit letting you know that you can heal and have all you desire: vibrant health, complete self-acceptance, supportive relationships & passions.
This retreat is for you if you’re:
- Feeling overwhelmed, exhausted, or dis-connected from yourself and need to push the reset button
- Ready to fully connect with, love & accept all parts of you so you can feel peaceful & happy
- Aware that your life is out of balance AND are ready to discover & let go of what’s holding you back
- Experiencing a health, career, or relationship breakdown and are ready to breakthrough
- Wanting to heal illness & past trauma on a deeper level so you can heal & receive more in all areas of your life
- Needing some space to rest, nurture and focus on YOU & your desires while in a safe container of support and having FUN!
- Twenty-three (23) hours of small group sessions with Tanya
- Two (2) live 60- minute virtual group coaching calls with Tanya (pre & post-retreat)
- Five (5) nights lodging at Stewart Mineral Springs (single or double room)
- A personalized, guided T.M.P. experience (MP3 download included)
- Soul-Connection experiences, exercises & tools
- Daily therapeutic yoga class with Tanya
- Hours of free time each day to: hike, soak in the springs, nap, get a massage, etc.
- FUN, Healing, FUN, Dancing, FUN, Relaxation (You get the hint) 🙂
- BONUS: Connect with The Divine You Program (Virtual Program)
- $2400 (single room) or $2250 (shared room)
- $3800-3950 Retreat + Therapeutic Meditation Process Certification
The retreat includes:
Investment does not include: airfare, transportation to/from Stewart Mineral Springs, soaking in the springs, and meals.
*More details here. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions and to sign-up. Retreat limited to 12 people.
**(23) CEU — Occupational Therapists, Psychologists & Health Professionals. Details here.
***Join me in Sedona or Maui for a retreat.
I left the retreat with a feeling of clarity and a deeper sense of understanding.
I had no idea what to expect when I decided to go on retreat with Tanya. I knew in my heart that I was meant to go, so despite all the fears that came up for me: money, being out of my comfort zone, meeting people in-person for the first time, and allowing myself to be seen and vulnerable with them around the core issues that we have been working on in the Vibrant Body Program, I went ahead and signed up anyways.
I can say without a doubt that it was one of the most rewarding things I have done for myself! I felt supported, guided, surprisingly comfortable and most of all genuinely accepted and understood! I left the retreat with a feeling of clarity on my direction and a deeper sense of understanding with regards to which action steps would lead me closer to living out my purpose. I honestly believe that if you feel called to go, listen to that, it is well worth it and the rest shall work itself out.
You will not only accelerate your healing, shifts will later occur in your life that you never dreamed possible! I speak from experience, as when I returned from Sedona, many doors opened for me and at an alarmingly quick pace! I am eternally grateful for Tanya's guidance and support and feel that she has been Divinely brought into my life.
Going on retreat was the best thing I've done for myself...
I was unsure what to expect, though really in great need of a retreat - I knew that much. And going was the best thing I've done for myself - like ever. I've been in group retreat like settings, but this one was incredible because of the combination of the intimacy of the group, the incredible safety Tanya created, the trust we had with each other, and the NATURE. OMG, the nature. It was so spiritual, physical, emotional and mental. I feel so much more connected to my true self, and am so grateful that Tanya offers these retreats, and that I went. Go if you can!
Meet Tanya Penny
|Tanya Penny, OTR, Vibrant Body & Abundant Life Coach, teaches, empowers, and supports healers, coaches, creatives, and those that are ready to break free of your fear & self-doubt, heal weight, chronic illness and trauma, SO you can step into self-confidence, create a healthy, balanced body and lifestyle TO live your purpose AND the abundant life of ultimate freedom that you were born to live! After struggling for 20 years with anxiety, weight, and then being diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, Tanya started searching for the root cause of it all and created Therapeutic Meditation Process (T.M.P.) to heal her body and live her life of passion & purpose. She is now devoted to supporting others to heal and co-create a life of health, happiness, abundance & freedom. Tanya is an international coach and speaker, teaching and supporting her clients globally through 1:1 coaching, virtual programs, and live retreats. Find out more about Tanya and her work at www.tanyapenny.com|