Many of us are experiencing MAJOR shifts in our lives right now…including ME. Oh yeah. When the sh!t hits the fan, I tell my clients (& myself) that sh!t = shift.
Your sh!t might look like a health crisis, getting fired, a relationship ending, or a money breakdown. AND I believe it is the universe letting you know that there is something in your life that you are ready to change.
Here are some tips on what to do when the sh!t hits the fan:
1) Stop. Close your eyes. Put your hand on your heart. Breathe in courage, trust and acceptance, feel & breathe out fear (sadness, anger, etc.). Tell yourself you are going to get through it, you are capable.
2) Continue with eyes closed and pray/ask your something bigger for support/guidance on what to do next and the courage to follow it. Breathe & listen.
3) Open your eyes, grab notebook and write the guidance/actions to take. Also write how you feel physically/emotionally, what fears you have, etc.
4) Contact someone from your support (friend, coach, etc.). Remember you are not alone and always given the support you need.
5) Take a small action step you are guided to take. It might even be just lying down and doing a guided T.M.P. practice to release your fears and connect with courage/trust.
6) Repeat the above daily
The truth is that life will continue to “rock your boat” and give you opportunities to shift and grow (again and again). AND if you have a solid foundation of self-love, worth, and trust then you will be able to handle the sh!t with more ease and grace when it happens.
Building this foundation has been essential for me in healing chronic illness, following my purpose, and letting go of marriage/relationships. That is why I created The “Self-Love, Worth, & Trust” Program.
Remember: You are always loved, guided, and supported. AND It is essential to build this firm foundation to ride the waves of life.
Sending You Love, Courage, & Light, Tanya 🙂