Most of us have a perfectionist part of us that fears: making mistakes, failing, criticism, being rejected or embarrassed. This causes us to either freeze/become paralyzed and do nothing or to spend way too much time and over-do on personal or professional projects. Your perfectionist can drive you crazy, make you feel like you are losing your mind, and even make you sick.
The truth is there is NO PERFECT and that mistakes and even failures are normal and all part of our path to learn and grow. We must learn how to balance our perfectionist, move beyond our fears, and live a balanced life SO we can heal our body, listen to our guidance and fully live our passions and purpose.
Tips, Tools, & Resources For Sanity & To Embrace Your Imperfection:
- Take one small action to feel more sane or move forward with what you are afraid to do (personal or career/purpose). Doing one of the below counts. 🙂
- Journal/Reflect: Where are you letting perfection hold you back in life or drive you crazy?
- Write down your perfectionist’s fears & beliefs that are driving you crazy. You can’t shift what you are not aware of.
- Go for a walk or run outside- breathe in peace and out fear/panic as you do and remind yourself how loved and supported you are by your higher levels (whatever you call it).
- Stop, sit or lye down, & listen to a guided T.M.P. practice to release fear, connect with your true self, and shift the beliefs that drive you crazy:
- Embrace Imperfection Workshop
- Join me for a “Sacred You” Sedona or Hawaii Retreat