Almost every woman I know has a hard time with accepting her body, and has at least one area or symptom (pain, weight, weakness, etc.) that they wish they could “get rid of”.
What if the key to healing your body or releasing the weight was to accept it? I know what you are thinking…she is CRAZY! Maybe but that’s besides the point. 🙂
Begin to accept and heal your body today with this soul-work:
- Write a list of everything you want to “get rid of”, change, or dislike about your body- symptoms (pain, fatigue), weight (list areas), etc.
- Now start writing a letter to your body telling it all your grievances/dislikes and emotions about it (angry, sad, frustrated).
- Now for each one ask it what message it is bringing you, what it needs from you, what lesson it has taught you (Look up the symptoms/weight areas in Louise Hay Book Heal Your Body for more mind-body healing clues)
- Now finish the letter by telling each symptom/area how you are grateful for it, what it has given you, etc. You might have to dig deep here but I know you can think of at least 1 thing
- Share this letter with a trusted loved one
- Burn the letter and release it with love and acceptance
- Listen to the guided T.M.P. self-acceptance practice below
Listen to the Guided T.M.P. Self- Acceptance Practice
NURTURE: A Women’s Mind~Body~Soul Retreat to Explore, Cultivate, and Create your Passionate Life in Sedona! Get all the details HERE
Please share this message of self-acceptance by liking it and sharing on FB below!