Being disconnected from yourself and your “higher power” can cause us to experience a lot of stress, anxiety, and suffering. Watch this video for tips on how to stay connected to yourself (and your higher power) daily.
- Take at least 5 minutes (more if you can make the time) each morning, mid-day, and after work (or bedtime)
- Connect in a quiet, peaceful space (a room, backyard, out in nature)
- Close your eyes (unless driving or moving), feel your body, breath in/out for a few moments
- You may ask (pray) for: insight/guidance, or grace/strength/courage/peace (for a problem or solution you are facing or dealing with, can be specific or general) to whatever you call your “higher power”
- Listen and wait (breathe) as long as you feel necessary
- Write down any information you receive
- Give gratitude. You may even end with listing 5 things you are grateful for
Click for information on 1:1 coaching and programs to support you to connect with your self, your higher purpose, and live your passionate, purposeful life!