The Divine You Retreat
November 5 – 8, 2018
Imagine… Coming together in the sacred red rocks of Sedona to Connect and
Cultivate Health, Peace & Happiness.
Does your dream life include not only having a healthy, balanced body and mind, but also living a life of purpose and passion?
Where you wake each day with a sense of peace, an abundance of energy & confidence… while living a life you love?
Truth: These aren’t just dreams — they are a yearning from your heart. They are a calling from your soul letting you know that you can heal and have all you desire: vibrant health, complete self-acceptance, supportive relationships & passions.
The “Divine You Retreat” is for you if you
- Feel overwhelmed, exhausted, or dis-connected from your true self
- Are ready to fully connect with & accept all parts of you
- Want to create more life balance
- Desire to heal illness or past trauma on a deeper level
- Need some time to rest and nurture YOU & your desires
- Have a relationship, money, or career breakdown, and want to breakthrough
- Twenty-three (23) hours of small group sessions with Tanya
- Two (2) live virtual 60 minute group coaching calls with Tanya (pre & post-retreat)
- A personalized, guided T.M.P. experience (MP3 download included)
- Soul-Connection experiences, exercises & tools
- Daily therapeutic yoga class with Tanya
- Hours of free time each day to: explore the red red rocks, hike, lay by the pool, get a massage, etc.
- FUN, Healing, FUN, Dancing, FUN, Relaxation (You get the hint) 🙂
- BONUS: Connect with The Divine You Program (Virtual Program)
- $1900 — Payment Plan Available
- $3600 Retreat + Therapeutic Meditation Process Teacher Certification
The “Divine You Retreat” includes
Retreat does not include- airfare to/from Phoenix or Flagstaff, transportation to/from Sedona, lodging, and meals.
* Email email@example.com for questions and to sign-up. Retreat limited to 10 people.
** (23)CEU — Occupational Therapists, Psychologists & Health Professionals. Details here.
*** Join me for the Maui or Mt Shasta Retreat
I left the retreat with a feeling of clarity and a deeper sense of understanding.
I had no idea what to expect when I decided to go on retreat with Tanya. I knew in my heart that I was meant to go, so despite all the fears that came up for me: money, being out of my comfort zone, meeting people in-person for the first time, and allowing myself to be seen and vulnerable with them around the core issues that we have been working on in the Vibrant Body Program, I went ahead and signed up anyways.
I can say without a doubt that it was one of the most rewarding things I have done for myself! I felt supported, guided, surprisingly comfortable and most of all genuinely accepted and understood! I left the retreat with a feeling of clarity on my direction and a deeper sense of understanding with regards to which action steps would lead me closer to living out my purpose. I honestly believe that if you feel called to go, listen to that, it is well worth it and the rest shall work itself out.
You will not only accelerate your healing, shifts will later occur in your life that you never dreamed possible! I speak from experience, as when I returned from Sedona, many doors opened for me and at an alarmingly quick pace! I am eternally grateful for Tanya's guidance and support and feel that she has been Divinely brought into my life.
Going on retreat was the best thing I've done for myself...
I was unsure what to expect, though really in great need of a retreat - I knew that much. And going was the best thing I've done for myself - like ever. I've been in group retreat like settings, but this one was incredible because of the combination of the intimacy of the group, the incredible safety Tanya created, the trust we had with each other, and the NATURE. OMG, the nature. It was so spiritual, physical, emotional and mental. I feel so much more connected to my true self, and am so grateful that Tanya offers these retreats, and that I went. Go if you can!
Meet Tanya Penny
I’m Tanya Penny, OTR, Vibrant Body & Abundant Life Coach. I support and teach you to heal past trauma and chronic illness using my mind-body-spirit methodology. For 25 years of my life, I experienced anxiety, depression, pain, and carried extra weight. In 2004, I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. That was my wake-up call that there were some deeper issues in need of love, attention, and release, that medications, lifestyle changes, and medical interventions couldn’t touch. It wasn’t easy (I had to peel back the layers and really look into my self) and it wasn’t quick (it took years), but I healed. I believe there is a place and a time for doctors and Western medicine, but if you are 100% committed to healing all areas of your life, your soul is called to go on a journey as well. Now, I teach the Therapeutic Meditation Process® (T.M.P.) and the 10 Keys to a Vibrant Body & Abundant Life®, trusting that it will find its way into the hearts and lives of those who need it, and are ready to take the journey. Find out more about Tanya and her work at www.tanyapenny.com